Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Welcome Party

Wednesday, the 23rd of Feb.

The law school threw us a welcome party today.  It was great.  We gathered after class in a building on campus and had a traditional Israeli dinner.  Lot of falafel and shakshuka.  It was outstanding.  I could eat falafel all day.   Then we headed to Hemingway, a local bar, to hang out.  

The best part of the evening was that our Israeli “buddies” came to the dinner and with us to the bar.  It was really great to start getting to know the local students.  It’s great because now when I’m walking through the halls of the school, or the cafeteria, I actually know people.  

And they’re cool people.  My new friends Daniel and Nir taught me the “Have you met Matt?” game from How I Met Your Mother.  Great times.

1 comment: