Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hospitality

I would be remiss if I didn’t take a moment to stop and thank my hosts for the last 10 days.  In both Cambridge and Youghal I was treated like royalty.  I slept so well in both places.  Elizabeth was an incredible tour guide and got us all over Cambridge and London without getting lost once.  Adam made a big effort to bust his butt at work so he could hang out with us despite his crazy work schedule (I have that to look forward to).  Seth, Jessica, Viki, Daniel and David made me feel super welcome.  I was a little worried that I’d be an imposition since I was dropping in for a week, but if I was, they sure didn’t show it.  Jessica cooked all our meals and every single one was fantastic.  Seth had done a week’s worth of work in advance so we could hang out during his normal work time.  He was a fantastic tour guide and I feel like I saw all the best parts of southern Ireland.  Viki, Daniel and David were so much fun to hang out with.  I miss them all a ton.  I’m going to have to practice Monopoly Deal so Viki can’t keep wiping the floor with me though.

So THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. Ah come on Matt, I wasn't that cruel! :P Although a little practice never hurts. Next time you'll be wiping the floor with me I bet!
    Viki

    ReplyDelete