Sunday, February 27, 2011

Class on Sunday

Sunday, the 27th of Feb.

Yesterday I emailed Dad because Lydia was home from Auburn for the weekend and he wanted to setup a time for us to video chat with the whole family, minus John, and I told him to just call me whenever the family got done with church.  About ten minutes after I sent the email I realized that it was Saturday and I was the only person in my family headed to church this particular day.

Along those same lines, class on Sunday just messes with my head.  I get all confused about what day it is and where I’m supposed to be since usually a Sunday involves church and laying around.

However, we did have a great moment in class today.  At one point the professor just stops talking and said, “hey you, no, not you, you, sleepy.”  And one of the students who unnoticed by most of us had drifted off to sleep, snapped back to reality.  The professor, who is extremely passive-aggressive said, “I don’t mind at all, I just noticed you slept last class as well so I wondered if I should bring a pillow for you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment