Friday, February 4, 2011

One More Day in Cambridge

Friday, the 4th of Feb.
It was a pretty glorious day.  We got up early and went to brunch at Patisserie Valerie which was outstanding then wondered around Cambridge some more.  We had to stop at FCUK (yes, I spelled that right it’s French Connection United Kingdom see this post for a picture) for one member of our group to flirt with a English bloke who works there which meant I had to stand outside and wait so I wouldn’t look like I was attached to this particular person.  Wouldn’t want to throw off the groove. 
We saw some beautiful parks and then I went home to pack.  We met up with Lauren again for dinner at Pizza Express, which was really good, and she brought her friend Rachel who was really cool.  It was a great night of fellowship and I really enjoyed it.  However, it meant that I left Cambridge a lot later than I was planning and didn’t get to the hotel till after 1am.  Oh well, definitely worth it.  Tomorrow it’s on to the Old, Old World!

No comments:

Post a Comment