Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Note Before the Deluge

I haven’t had consistent internet access since I left the States so I just typed everything in Word and  now I’m finally getting a chance to post it.  If you notice tense confusion it’s probably because I went back and edited it later and forgot to use present tense.  Sorry.  Posts that are travel dairies will have the date in italics at the top of the posts.  Those posts are more or less a play by play of what I did that day.  Posts that are things I’ve been thinking about or have observed about the cultures around me have no such date.  So you should be able to browse whatever you’re feeling like reading.

Also, I'm back-dating posts so that they show up on the day about which they were written.  If that proves confusing then let me know and I'll change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment