Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Websites

Tuesday, the 22nd of Feb.

Hebrew is written right to left, but website addresses, because the web was invented in the US, are written left to right which means you have this interesting situation:
Notice the period on the left side.
That’s the text going from right to left, until you hit the address where you have to jump to the left and go to the right, until you reach the end of the address at which point you jump back to the end of the address and start moving left again.  Confusing.  Or at least it would be if I read Hebrew. 

Tonight I cooked dinner of rice and grilled chicken.  Then I realized I had no spices in the entire place.  Not even salt. Bland.  I plan to rectify that travesty soon.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see pictures!!!!! Sounds very interesting. We all miss you at heritage house!!!!

    ReplyDelete